表达感谢的英语
I cannot sufficiently express my thanks for your thoughtful kindness.对于你给予我的无微不至的关怀,不胜感谢。
I do appreciate your timely help.我的确很感激您的及时帮助。
I really can’t thank you enough for the invitation.我对您的邀请真是感激不尽。
I really can’t thank you enough.我对您真是感激不尽。
I really don’t know how a can thank you enough.我真不知怎样感谢你才好。
I should like to express my appreciation.我谨表示我的谢意。
I should like to express my gratitude for your kidness.我向您对我的好意表示感谢。
I should like to say how grateful i am.我谨表示我深切的谢意。 It is at a time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend.只有在这样的时刻,一个人才会真正领略到朋友的深情厚意。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thanks a million.万分感谢!
You are most understanding.你真能体谅人。
You are very helpful.你真帮了我的大忙。
You are very kind.你真好。
You are very thoughtful.您想得真周到。
You couldn’t have given me anything that I would enjoy more.你送给我的礼物真是让我太高兴了。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Your kindness means so much.你的关心铭记在心。
Your sympathy has brought us great comfort.你的慰问给我带来了莫大的安慰。